WELCOME to my Web Site
This site was last updated December 2015
Dr Mike McNerney is internationally know Airport Consultant that specializes in areas:
- Airport Pavements
- Pavement Evaluation, Forensic Engineering, Expert Witness, Pavement Design and Pavement Management Systems using Geospatial technology, Fast setting and low shrinkage cement.
- Airside Planning
- Planning for Capacity improvement, Runway Incursion and complex geometry analysis, Airport operations and safety, and Modification of Standards
- Geospatial Technology
- FAA Airports GIS surveys and submital, Aeronautical Data, Airport infrastructure management using GIS, Training and GIS support.
The purpose of this site is to introduce my qualifications as a Civil Engineer, Educator, and Pilot. My current area of specialization is as a nationally recognized Airport Engineer and Planner. I am an experienced consultant in the following areas:
- Airport Planning and Operations
- Airport Geospatial Information Systems
- Airport Pavement Design, Evaluation and Management Systems
- Design and Development of New Airports
- Runway/ Taxiway Design, Airport Design Criteria,
- FAA 150 Airport Series Advisory Circulars.
- Low Visibility Operations
- Airport Signage and Marking
- Airport Simulation
- Airport Noise and Air Quality